- This Site (Site) operated and owned by ACN 149 196 734 Pty Ltd trading as UX Law (us, we and our).
- Access to and use of this Site is subject to you being at least 18 years old and having the legal capacity to enter into binding contracts. If this condition is are not satisfied, please cease using the Site immediately.
3. Disclaimer and limitation of liability
- Access to and use the Services is subject to you being at least 18 years old and having the legal capacity to entering into binding contracts. Accordingly, by instructingAll content on this Site, including any guide, blog post or publication, is only intended to provide summary or general information at the time of writing. The content does not constitute legal advice and should not be relied upon as legal advice. We cannot guarantee the accuracy or currency of content and do not accept any liability if you rely upon the content. Please seek specific legal advice before taking any action. us, you warrant the above to us. If the above conditions are not satisfied, please cease instructing us immediately.
- None of the content on this Site constitutes a promise, warranty or representation. To the maximum extent permitted by law, We exclude all liability in relation to the content of the Site.
- We provide the Site on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis without any Warranties as to continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site, that its servers are free of computer viruses, bugs or other harmful components, that defects will be corrected, or that you will not have disruption or other difficulties in using the Site.
- All of the above subclauses in this clause 3 are cumulative to one another.
4. No relationship
- Your use of the Site does not create a solicitor-client relationship with us, and we do not owe you any fiduciary obligations as a result.
- You may be required to be a registered member to access certain features of the Site.
- You will create a user name and password. You are responsible for keeping this user name and password secure and are responsible for all use and activity carried out under this user name. You must not share your account credentials with any third party. We do not authorise anyone to use the service on your behalf, and we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any kind of unauthorised activity that takes place under your account.
- You must not impersonate some other individual, business or company. In case you try to present yourself as another individual or company, your account may be suspended and legal action may be taken against you.
6. Your conduct
- In using the Site, you must:
a) strictly comply with any policy displayed on our Site;
b) obey all laws whatsoever (including international law) which may apply in respect of your use of the Site;
c) not take any action that is likely to impose upon the Site or us (or our third-party suppliers) a disproportionately large load;
d) not interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted via the Site, including by using any automated or manual software or process to "crawl", "spider" or engage in similar conduct in relation to the Site;
e) except to the extent the Copyright Act allows you to do so, not reverse engineer or otherwise seek to obtain any source code forming part of the Site;
7. Intellectual property rights
- You acknowledge and agree that the Site and the content contained therein are protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents, design registrations, and other proprietary rights and laws, and you agree to comply with and maintain all copyright notices and other restrictions on content accessed on or via the Site.
- In the event that you have deposited funds into our Trust Account and we have determined to refuse to provide Services, we will provide a refund (undefined any reasonable deductions for time spent by us) after you provide us with your bank details.
- You acknowledge and agree that damages may not be an adequate remedy for a breach of this clause 11 and that equitable or injunctive relief may be necessary.
8. Third party sites
- The Site may contain links to websites that are owned and operated by third parties. We have no control over these external websites, which are governed by terms and conditions and privacy policies independent of us.
- You acknowledge and agree that when you access a third-party Site available via a link contained on the Site:
b) we are not liable for the content, accuracy, lawfulness, appropriateness, or any other aspect of that third-party Site; and
c) you acknowledge and agree that to the full extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you or any other person as a result of or in connection with your access or use of any third-party Site available via a link on the Site.
9. Governing law